If you are an active user of YouTube, Twitter and Facebook, then you can easily share Youtube activities like upload a video, make a video favorite or subscribe to a channel on YouTube, your activities can be automatically tweeted on your Twitter account and updated in your facebook status. You can connect your YouTube account with your social account in the following manner.
Steps to Setup
- Login to your YouTube account.
- In YouTube click on your YouTube username on the top-right.
- Then go to Account Settings → Activity Sharing.
- Check all the options you want to share under What activities do I share.
- Click on the link Twitter and Facebook Connect accounts.
- You need to login to your YouTube account again and you will be redirected to Twitter and Facebook account.
- Enter your credentials and click on the Allow button. After verification you will be redirected back to YouTube. You can see the connected account in the Activity Sharing section as shown.
- Click on the button Save Changes to save the settings.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider leaving a comment below or subscribing to the feed 😀