Panasonic Lumix GF2
Panasonic announced new digital camera Lumix GF2. It’s a great camera for personal and everyday use because the size of the camera is very close to advanced compact camera Panasonic LX5. It has much better sensor and ability to change lenses. Touch screen feature is a very nice addition to this model.Feature like touch to focus by simply touching the large 3-inch touch-screen LCD.
The Lumix GF2 shoots High -quality full HD videos as well as handling still photography. The GF2 can record smooth HD 1280 x 720 movies at 60p in AVCHD. The Lumix GF2 can also record HD Motion JPEG in 1280 x 720 and QVGA, VGA and WVGA. Its dedicated video record button makes it easy to start record videos, and high quality sound is recorded with the stereo microphone for DolbyÂ® Digital Stereo Creator.
Features Of GF2
- 12 MP camera with Live MOS sensor.
- AVCHD video spec: 1920 x 1080 videos at 60i 1280 x 720 movies at 60p in AVCHD.
- 3â€³ inch touch LCD screen.
- 17 scene modes, 8 effects presets
- Solid aluminum body
- 23-area focusing system
- ISO up to 6,400
- Built-in flash
- Compatible with Panasonic 12.5 3D lens
- Available kit lens: 14mm f/2.5 (equiv. 28mm), 14-42mm
The GF2 will ship in January with three color choices (silver, red and black). Price will be announce on late December.