Acer has launched its 7-inch budget tablet Iconia B1 in India at a price of Rs 7,999. The Acer Iconia B1 which has been announced last week at CES 2013. It coming with a 7″ display and is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Mediatek processor. The tablet will also run the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS. Acer has hit the market with low price and the tablet could turn out to be a top-seller in the coming months. The Acer Iconia B1 is priced at Rs. 7,999 and comes in black color with stylish blue streak on the sides. The Acer Iconia B1 is limited and seems to have been designed as a tablet for the emerging low cost tablet markets like India.
Key Features of Acer Iconia B1 tablet
- 7″ WSVGA capacitive multitouch screen with 1024×600 pixels.
- Mediatek dual-core 1.2 GHz processor
- 400 Mali quad-core GPU
- 512 MB DDR3 RAM.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
- 3.5 mm audio and MIC jack.
- 8 GB internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB.
- Front-facing 0.3-megapixel camera.
- Rechargeable 2,710 mAh battery.
Acer Iconia B1 tablet will be available through authorised outlets and dealers in India.
We value your comments. Feel free to discuss here any ideas. Share this information with your friends.