EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation 4.5 Review and Giveaway – 10 Licenses Free to Grab
EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation 4.5 is a fine backup solution for Windows operating systems. . It enables users to perform self-service backup operation oriented on complete system & file backup, one-click to restore system to dissimilar hardware without reinstallation, comprehensive differential/incremental backup and fast system snapshot.
Main Features of EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation 4.5
- Backup all files – full or selectively back up the operating system, applications & settings, specified files & folders and everything for full protection.
- Schedule backup – create plans for your backups by hour/day/week/month and automate regular backups for a “set it and forget it” backup on workstations.
- Incremental backup – backup the changes of your files and save the storage space.
- Event-based backup – create backups based on events or conditions like system startup/shutdown, user log on/logout.
- Email notification – Email notifying and reporting to monitor success or failure.
- Flexible backup storage – backup system or data to a local hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, CD/DVD or remote FTP server for double protection if disaster occurs.
- Disk & Partition backup – backup the entire hard disk or partition for a system protection or migration.
- Selective file restore – selectively recover files & folders from a backup image without recovering entire image.
- System Snapshot – take a snapshot of the current system and backup to a safe place before, and recover a crashed system in minutes to its previous healthy working state. Simplify backup and disaster recovery process.
- Universal restore – easily restore the system and files to dissimilar hardware configuration for hardware replacement.
- Disk & partition recovery – fast recover the whole hard disk or partition to original or different hardware to upgrade & migrate hard disk.
Comprehensive Backup Management
- Compression – compress backups to optimize your storage space.
- Splitting backups – split backup image files into sizes to fit media.
- Edit, View, Delete backup task/plan in the centralized management console.
- Update backup – update backup changes for timely protection.
- Virtualization Support – convert a disk and partition image to .VMDK (VMware virtual disk format) or .VHD (Virtual PC virtual disk format), then mount into a virtual machine directly.
- Pre/post commands – define commands (scripts) to execute the commands after or before backup tasks.
- Log reporting – record and view all operations for the workstations.
Advanced Backup & Disk Tools
- Disk clone – create an exact image copy of hard disk and exactly migrate all files to another.
- Partition clone – create an exact image copy of partition and exactly transfer all files to another.
- Check image – check integrity of image file and make sure the backups can be restored successfully.
- Mount/Unmount image – Mount a disk and partition image to a virtual partition (working as ordinary, logical drives) to explore or copy files in it.
- Password-protection for backup images – Protect your backup images from unauthorized access.
- Wipe data – Wipe all sensitive or confidential files permanently if necessary.
Comprehensive Backup Management
- Automatically delete old images to save disk space.
- Explore, copy and restore files and folders directly from a backup image in Windows Explore.
- Schedule backup ongoing indicator to timely notify whether your schedule is ongoing or not.
We have 10 EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation 4.5 licenses for this give away. Please leave a comment below if you want to take part in the draw.
You can follow us onÂ TwitterÂ or join ourÂ Facebook fan pageÂ to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google and Apple.
4 thoughts on “EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation 4.5 Review and Giveaway – 10 Licenses Free to Grab”
Thanks for the giveaway, pls count me in.
follow on twitter & liked FB
Excellent review on the best disk management software. I’m currently using the free version. I’d love to upgrade. Thanks for a chance to win.Â
Please count me in, thanks..
seems like an elegant software.. would like to have one… place me too