EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation 4.5 is a fine backup solution for Windows operating systems. . It enables users to perform self-service backup operation oriented on complete system & file backup, one-click to restore system to dissimilar hardware without reinstallation, comprehensive differential/incremental backup and fast system snapshot.
Main Features of EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation 4.5
- Backup all files – full or selectively back up the operating system, applications & settings, specified files & folders and everything for full protection.
- Schedule backup – create plans for your backups by hour/day/week/month and automate regular backups for a “set it and forget it” backup on workstations.
- Incremental backup – backup the changes of your files and save the storage space.
- Event-based backup – create backups based on events or conditions like system startup/shutdown, user log on/logout.
- Email notification – Email notifying and reporting to monitor success or failure.
- Flexible backup storage – backup system or data to a local hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, CD/DVD or remote FTP server for double protection if disaster occurs.
- Disk & Partition backup – backup the entire hard disk or partition for a system protection or migration.
- Selective file restore – selectively recover files & folders from a backup image without recovering entire image.
- System Snapshot – take a snapshot of the current system and backup to a safe place before, and recover a crashed system in minutes to its previous healthy working state. Simplify backup and disaster recovery process.
- Universal restore – easily restore the system and files to dissimilar hardware configuration for hardware replacement.
- Disk & partition recovery – fast recover the whole hard disk or partition to original or different hardware to upgrade & migrate hard disk.
Comprehensive Backup Management
- Compression – compress backups to optimize your storage space.
- Splitting backups – split backup image files into sizes to fit media.
- Edit, View, Delete backup task/plan in the centralized management console.
- Update backup – update backup changes for timely protection.
- Virtualization Support – convert a disk and partition image to .VMDK (VMware virtual disk format) or .VHD (Virtual PC virtual disk format), then mount into a virtual machine directly.
- Pre/post commands – define commands (scripts) to execute the commands after or before backup tasks.
- Log reporting – record and view all operations for the workstations.
Advanced Backup & Disk Tools
- Disk clone – create an exact image copy of hard disk and exactly migrate all files to another.
- Partition clone – create an exact image copy of partition and exactly transfer all files to another.
- Check image – check integrity of image file and make sure the backups can be restored successfully.
- Mount/Unmount image – Mount a disk and partition image to a virtual partition (working as ordinary, logical drives) to explore or copy files in it.
- Password-protection for backup images – Protect your backup images from unauthorized access.
- Wipe data – Wipe all sensitive or confidential files permanently if necessary.
Comprehensive Backup Management
- Automatically delete old images to save disk space.
- Explore, copy and restore files and folders directly from a backup image in Windows Explore.
- Schedule backup ongoing indicator to timely notify whether your schedule is ongoing or not.
We have 10 EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation 4.5 licenses for this give away. Please leave a comment below if you want to take part in the draw.