HideIPVPN is a VPN (Virtual Private Network) service that allows user’s computer to create a virtual circuit (tunnel) link to remote host, so that all traffic to Internet is routed through HideIPVPN’s servers in US or UK. A virtual private network (VPN) is a private network that makes use of a public network such as the Internet, while maintaining security and privacy through encryption and security procedures.
By using this HideIPVPN IP servers which are located in United States or United Kingdom, the traffic will appear to originate from US or UK, and you will get access to all websites blocked in your office, colleage or Country. HideIP VPN also provides advantage such as securing Internet connection when using open Wi-Fi hotspot wireless access to go online, bypass ISP traffic shaping as VPN connection is encrypted and compressed.
HideIP VPN service is based on old PPTP protocol, although it is easy to setup a PPTP (Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol) connection since it doesn’t require any installation.
UK/US VPN features
- Connection using PPTP protocol. OpenVPN is offered as premium service.
- Both US and UK servers are available for use
- High speed internet connection
- Encrypts and compresses all traffic including Email, IRC, FTP, DNS, VOIP, instant messengers.
- Bypasses your ISP’s traffic shaping.
- Hides your tracks from internet monitoring or web filtering apps like Websense, Barracuda, etc.
- No logs. We don’t keep any server logs.
- Your IP is hidden while using HideIPVPN.com.
- Works on Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, Linux, other.
How to Get Free HideIP VPN Accounts
We are offering 15 HideIPVPN free VPN US/UK (PPTP only) accounts as part of the Christmas giveaway. These are Lifetime free accounts which won’t expire at all.
Participating in the contest is very simple, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Like our Facebook fan page here.
2. Share this post on Twitter or Facebook.
3. Leave a comment on this post with the mentioning the method (with link) you have followed in step 2.
Last day for submit your entry is 24th December 2011.