ScreenCamera is a powerful tool for Windows that allows users to stream the desktop screen along with the webcam on live video chatting sections. ScreenCamera can be used by multiple applications simultaneously and works perfectly with MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, AOL, Live Messenger, PalPalk, Camfrog, AIM, Stickam, AnyWebcam, or any other video conferencing program or website. ScreenCamera can be used to provide cost-effective remote technical support, demonstrate software applications, review documents, give presentations, share photos and videos, and more.
Advantages of ScreenCamera
- Add a webcam to your system, or split the one you have among multiple applications applications.
- Split your webcam on multiple applications and never again receive the message that your webcam is already being used.
- Record ScreenCamera or your PC screen directly to compressed AVI or WMV.
- Use the picture in picture feature to enhance your live chatting experience.
- Share photos and videos you have on your PC with your friends online.
- Provide reliable cost-effective remote support. Show your screen to your clients you teach them how to do tasks.
- Easily demostrate software applications to your clients, co-workers, or friends.
- By showing your documents and presentations in real-time you can save a lot of time and money on your day-to-day business tasks.
How to Get Free Licence
Participating in the contest is very simple, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
1) Register Here for CyberVally Exclusive ScreenCamera
2) Download ScreenCamera from Here
3) Click ‘Register’ > Mark ‘Send key to my e-mail’ > Click ‘Next’ > Then enter the e-mail address you used to register > Then click ‘Send’.
4) After you receive the key you go: Click ‘Register’ > Mark ‘Enter key’ > Click ‘Next’ > Then enter the key you have received on your e-mail > Then click ‘Authenticate’.
5) More Support Here.
Share this post on Twitter and Facebook too. If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider leaving a comment below or subscribing to the feed 😀