Video2Webcam allows you to show video clips as virtual webcam during video chat without help of a real webcam. Video2Webcam enables you to broadcast video clips via popular webcam applications and messengers like Facebook, Skype, yahoo messenger, msn etc. You can add multiple video clips to a playlist and optionally loop through them.
Key Features of Video2Webcam
- Show video clips during video chat easily
- Share your home-made video clips with your friends while chatting online easily.
- Work even without a real webcam
- Play a variety of videos on messengers no matter whether you have a real webcam or not.
- Switch between real and virtual webcam quickly
- Click the “Choose Video Source” button to fast switch your webcam video source.
- Support all kinds of media file formats
- Include video formats (avi, asf, flv, mp4, mpeg, mpg, ram, rm, rmvb, wmv, etc.) and picture formats (jpg, gif, bmp, png, etc.).
- Work for all webcam programs
- MSN, Yahoo Messenger, Camfrog, Skype, ICQ, AIM, Paltalk, ANYwebcam, Stickam, ICUII, Ustream.tv, iSpQ.
How to Get Free License of Video2Webcam
We are thankful to Video2Webcam for sponsoring the giveaway of 8 free license key worth $39.95 for our readers.
You only need to follow few steps to enter in this contest and 8 winners will be randomly select via random.org.
1. Like CyberVally on Facebook.
2. Share this post on Facebook.
# Last Date is 20th March.
Winners: Jose Paul, Aneef, Manu, Cristin, Ajay, Shashikant, Arun, Deepu