HyperCam 3 is a software that developed by Solveig Multimedia and Hyperionics LLC. It is an advanced utility software that able capturing screen actions and saving them as different format such as AVI, WMV and ASF files. It help us to record screen actions, video and sound being played back on PC and edit captured files. Creating video presentations for professional purposes is simple task with HyperCam 3.
HyperCam 3 captures cursor movements, menus selections, windows popping up, and everything else you see on the screen. This software can prove very useful if you need to create regular software presentations. You can also use it to create wonderful tutorials and demos.
HyperCam 3 Features
- able to grab video in overlay mode
- able to edit captured video with HyperCam Media Editor
- able to encode captured sound
- usefull, tiny HyperCam tray tool-bar
- visual managing by recently recorded clips
- ability to choose audio channel
- Saving captured data to AVI, WMV/ASF files
- Encoding video/audio with codecs presented on PC
- Editing captured AVI files with K-Frame accuracy (trim and join)
- Comprehensive screen notes workflow
Giveaway of HyperCam Serial Keys
We are thankful to Solveig Multimedia for sponsoring the giveaway of 5 serial keys ($40 for each ) for our readers.
How to Get HyperCam Serial Keys
Participating in the contest is very simple, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
2. Share this post on Twitter ( Copy Paste Below link)
[Review & Giveaway Serial Key] Record Your Screen Using HyperCam 3 http://goo.gl/y5LyH via @cybervally #giveaway #cpature
3. Leave a comment on this post with the mentioning the method you have followed in step 1.
4. If you do not use Twitter or Facebook, you can still win the license by commenting on how useful this software is for you.
#Last date is 7th May 2011
Winners – Denis , Melvin , Anwar, VicLimbo, Markhaz
If you’re a Facebook user and want to keep up on the latest Giveaway news why don’t you join the CyberVally Facebook page?
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider leaving a comment below or subscribing to the feed