Microsoft Image Composite Editor is a Panorama product from microsoft. Creating high definition panoramic photos using this tool is amazingly simple and does not require user input or advance image editing skills. A simple and easy to use program, Image Composite Editor lets you drag and drop photos to add them to the Panorama.
Composite Editor creates a high resolution panorama incorporating all your images at full resolution. Then save your stitched panorama in a wide variety of formats, from common formats like JPEG and TIFF to multi-resolution tiled formats like HD View and Silverlight Deep Zoom. HD View is a new viewer plug-in developed by Microsoft Research’s Interactive Visual Media group to aid in the display and interaction with very large images in modern browsers such as IE8, Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
Composite Editor Features
– State-of-the-art stitching algorithms automatically place source images and determine panorama type
– Advanced orientation adjustment view allows planar, cylindrical, and spherical projections
– Support for different types of camera motion
– Excellent exposure blending using Microsoft Research fast Poisson algorithm
– Automatic cropping to maximum image area
– No image size limitation
– Native support for 64-bit operating systems such as 64-bit Vista
– Output in a wide variety of image formats:
– HD View
– Silverlight Deep Zoom
– TIFF, JPEG, PNG, Bitmap
– Adobe Photoshop
Download Microsoft Image composite editor from here
If you’re a Facebook user and want to keep up on the latest Technology news why don’t you join the CyberVally Facebook page?
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider leaving a comment below or subscribing to the feed